Do you have plan to put the python version on Google Play Books?

I noticed that you have your great book on Google Play Books. However, there is no python version yet. Do you have any plan to put the version on it? It would be much more convenient and less expensive to get your great book. Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi @Oscar,

Many thanks for your good words about EPI. We don’t have a plan for PDF copy of EPI book. It will be physical copy book only. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

0 Likes

Hi, Thanks for the wonderful book. I have bought the python version and I am loving it ( http://imgur.com/a/jTUEt ). However, it is very bulky to carry around and very conspicuous at work :). A PDF will be very convenient. I understand the piracy concerns; if you want you can have big spoilers across every page (SOLD TO XYZ). Hoping to convince you otherwise, and thanks again for the wonderful book!
Veera.

0 Likes

Hi @epip1itopre,

Many thanks for your inquiry. I think the problem is still there even we put those watermark. I am pretty sure either authors and readers would like to see if any privacy leak things happen, and there is no way to recover it even readers might accidentally leak it.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, and thanks for your support!

0 Likes