EPI Python Judge?

Hello,

I have signed up to receive an invitation to the Python EPI Judge project, but I haven’t seen it yet. Is anyone successfully using the Python EPI Judge?

0 Likes

Hi @dfs,

Please fill in the form in http://elementsofprogramminginterviews.com/2017/12/21/2017-12-21-judge-preview/#more so we can invite you into the Github project.

0 Likes

Thanks. I did fill up that form already :slight_smile: Let me just do it again!

0 Likes

No can’t do, form doesn’t let me fill it more than once!

0 Likes

To help find my form in your database, here is the timestamp I filled it at: Dec 26, 2017, 12:19 PM

0 Likes

@dfs, we send the invite to your email address already if you registered earlier. Please check your email before asking questions like this. Thanks!

0 Likes

Thanks. This has been resolved :slight_smile:

0 Likes

How long did it take you to get the link? I was hoping to use momentum and not being able to download the Judge bums me out :frowning: Signed up 10 minutes ago.

0 Likes

Hello, @tsunghsienlee I have also not received an email with the link for EPI Judge after filling out the Google Form. Has there been any update? I checked my inbox and spam folder. Thanks in advance for any information.

0 Likes

I too signed up half a day ago but got no response.

0 Likes

Hi @Addie,

It is because you give wrong github account.

0 Likes

Hi @maggie,

We usually sent invitation within 3 days. If you did not receive that, it is very likely either you give wrong github account or your email put github notification into spam email.

0 Likes

Thank you @tsunghsienlee @adnanaziz

0 Likes

Do I need to specify the entire URL like “https://github.com/username” or just the “username” part?

0 Likes

@anandAbhi No need, but there are some people give me the whole URL but no worry I can figure it out (who cannot!).

0 Likes

@tsunghsienlee I filled the google form 3 days ago but have not received the github invitation. I checked my inbox and spam. Thank you for your reply.

0 Likes

I cannot find you so please try again but filling the form. Making sure you get the right email and github account information.

0 Likes