Online judge is not working?

When I click to the provided link, there is no response. Is the online judge ready?

0 Likes

Hey Pham,

We recently turned it down since we want to rebuild this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes

Are there any plans to bring it back up?
Also as a fellow developer, I am curious as what are the issues you guys are facing in building/running it?

Thanks.

0 Likes

The issue we faced before is how to build quality test data and also a good ui which everyone would like to use. Recently we have a good idea how to build a similar experience for our readers but it still need sometime to develop. Let me know if you are interested in help.

0 Likes

I see. Yes, good UI is beneficial but IMO any functional UI which is not ugly to look at and gets the job done should be good enough as a starting part. A clean minimalistic UI should be enough. Do you agree ?I will really love to able to run multiple test cases against my EPI solutions to practice.

I will be more than happy to help on the backend side if needed. I have some experience with building backends. Although my skills in UI is limited to using whatever Bootstrap gives me and things google can find :slight_smile:

0 Likes