We are expecting a 2nd printed edition of this book

There is no exact timeline of this. We hope it would be before the end of September, and if you want, our Java sampler is a good place to go for reading this.

Feel free to ask any other questions you had on EPI, and I am happy to answer that.

0 Likes

If I buy the current version from Google Play, will it receive an update once the 2nd edition come out?

0 Likes

It depends on we will replace this one with the 2nd version or not since Google Play is followed by ISBN.

0 Likes

what are some reasons that you would replace current ISBN or not? Which would more likely to happen?

0 Likes

We would like to have C++ and Java versions in parallel so two ISBNs are needed.

0 Likes

Cheers! Finally the java version is coming! I have been waiting for this day for a long time

1 Like

Glad to see that you’re keeping C++ intervieweees in mind. Honestly I think one of the best features of this book is that the solutions are in modern C++ – I don’t know of another prep book that has such robust solutions in C++. This is a big reason why I prefer it to CTCI. If the 2nd edition was more of a focus on Java, I wouldn’t pick it up.

Terrific book!

0 Likes

Hey Piper,

I personally like C++ a lot due to its efficiency and many other good features. However, we know people who are good at C++ or Java may not be good at the other languages so we want to provide the native experience for readers such that you guys can prepare interview and enjoy problem solving more easily :smile:

0 Likes

Is This the 2nd edition of the book?

0 Likes

Hey @jck,

It is the Java version of EPI. For 2nd edition, we will make an announcement with new cover also!

0 Likes

Hey You announced new cover but I didn’t understand is it available? Im interested in java version.

Also if it is, can you post a link to amazon for java book in big format?

0 Likes

http://elementsofprogramminginterviews.com/largeprint/

0 Likes